Monday, May 3, 2010

addictions

Secrets. Yes, we all have them. I have many addictions that no one will ever know about. Some I have lied about. Some have not yet surfaced. I am suffering now. Can't get enough of this addiction. I want it now! Where is it? I keep looking for it to appear. This one is playing games with me. Day after day, night after night, i look for something to take its place. Just to get me through until I can try again. I do not seem to grow tired of these addictions. I look for more to add to the collection. Have found another just the other day. Evil smiles across my face. Time to go after it!

1 comment:

  1. Great!! Good to see you releasing some. Well at least somewhat.. No it is good. Work toward your topic thru out the blog. May just a taste as you go along.

    ReplyDelete